Have you ever...
- felt frustrated, or wasted time, waiting for your favorite machine at a gym?
- felt annoyed exercising in a noisy, crowded gym?
- felt uncomfortable or embarrassed by others watching you exercise, or feeling judged?
- hesitated, or avoided, asking busy staff for help because you felt you were bothering them?
- feared asking questions because they might sound trivial, or make you feel foolish?
- had anyone say you're moody, cranky, less sociable or friendly, etc.?
- quit for any of the reasons above, then felt guilty or frustrated for not exercising toward your goals or dreams, with time closing in on you?